My entry for this week's Monday Miniature: 77137 Sarcophagus
I went for a fairly straightforward paint scheme for the sarcophagus. For the bronze surfaces, I first painted them dark brown and followed up with a heavy bronze wetbrush (a step between drybrushing and standard layering). I'm particularly pleased with the effect, and it gives the surface a slightly more aged look than a straight bronze basecoat.
I used a dark blue for the sarcophagus' liner, and a light gray for the pillow's frills and flower. The stone surfaces are a medium gray, with a light gray drybrush (though there isn't much surface detail to pick up on the drybrushing).
Next week's miniature is 77156 Owlbear.