Saturday, March 29, 2014

Reaper Bones: Ghostly Summons and Night Spectre

I recently picked up the Reaper MSP triad of Clear paints (Clear Red, Clear Yellow, and Clear Green), and wanted to try out the green and yellow on more of the Haunts set from the first Bones Kickstarter.  First up is 77095: Ghostly Summons:

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reaper Bones: Spider Demoness and Banshee

Since I finished up the ISW-69F Scout Ship a little early for the allotted time, I managed to get a couple of additional Bones completed, too.

First up is from the Spider Centaurs add-on from the first Kickstarter, 77180 Shaerileth, Spider Demoness:


In lieu of the two-week 77191 Hydra challenge for Monday Miniatures, I instead chose to dedicate the time to assembling and painting the ISW-69F Scout Ship from Bombshell Miniatures/Airlock Games.  I haven't picked up the Hydra figure, and I've already got a sizable backlog of figures to complete, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to knock out a larger and more complicated project.  Behold, my take on the Scout Ship!

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday, March 2, 2014