Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reaper Bones: Townsfolk: Wench

Following on the heels of last week's Storm Giant is 77085 Townsfolk: Wench.  It was nice to have a bit easier of a miniature after the giant, as I was apparently not the only one to be in a time crunch on the larger figure!






As you can see it is a fairly straightforward miniature, but one which could be used many times as heroes stop in a tavern for a drink.  I chose a lighter green for the dress, as I thought this wench should have a matronly, nurturing disposition (she totally strikes me as the wife of the 77084 Townsfolk: Innskeeper).  The apron came out a little dirtier than I wanted, but after a long day of serving patrons I suppose it's understandable if it could use a good cleaning!

I made an attempt at glass mugs, though I'm not particularly pleased with how it turned out.  I think I should have used more of a "blue" tint for the glass effect, rather than keeping it in the same "warm" range that I used for the beer.  Still, I don't think it looks bad (and if nothing else, at least it's painted!).

Next week's figure is 77174 Leisynn, Mercenary Mage.

- M:M

No comments:

Post a Comment