Sunday, January 19, 2014

Reaper Bones: Townsfolk: Strumpet

This week's Monday Miniature on Caffeineforge.com is 77086 Townsfolk: Strumpet:






When this figure came up in the Monday Miniatures rotation, I really didn't have a good concept in mind. I went with warm tones and stuck with a kind of "Valentine's Day" palette to reflect her line of work. Initially I was going to paint her as a dirty-blonde, but when I got the colors down on the dress I decided to go with a "Jessica Rabbit" them (from the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"). Since this figure is well-dressed (nice clothes, jewelry, etc.), I thought she would be more than a typical lower-class prostitute (probably catering to middle-class clients, or even young nobles). Some of the highlights aren't as noticeable in the pictures above as they are in-person, but I'm pretty pleased with how the figure turned out.

Next week's figure is another large one:  77163 Storm Giant. I've done my research and have a good idea of the scheme I want to go with, so hopefully I'll be able to get it done!

- M:M

No comments:

Post a Comment