Sunday, August 17, 2014

Reaper Bones: Pathfinder Goblins (Part 2)

Continuing with the We Be Goblins set from last week's Monday Miniatures, we wrap up the Pathfinder Goblins with 89002 Pathfinder Goblin Pyros.




I pretty much kept with the same colors that I used on the Pathfinder Goblin Warriors, so the two groups would look consistent.  I did use a darker brown wash on these figures, since I figured they should have a slightly sooty look to them due to their pyromaniacal nature.

Conclusion:  These figures turned out pretty much as I wanted, which is identical to the other Pathfinder Goblins.  I didn't want to wind up with a drastically different look between the two sets, so my main goal was consistency (which I think I achieved).

Next week's figure is 77037 Medusa.  I haven't decided on a color scheme yet, so we'll have to see what comes to mind.

- M:M

No comments:

Post a Comment