I decided to stick with a lighter skintone than what I used for my Warchanter, but otherwise kept the goblins in a similar brown-heavy color scheme. A variety of brown paints, washes, and inks were used, though a few exceptions were gray (for fur loincloths), gunmetal (for the weapons), and red (for feathers, tongues, and eyes).
Conclusion: I think the goblins turned out alright. It's been a while since I worked on four figures at once, and using the same colors across them all helps give them a unified appearance. I'm pretty happy with the variety of browns I was able to get, but I would still like to work on exaggerating the colors a little more to give the figures more contrast. Still, I think they turned out pretty solid.
Next week we continue, finishing up the Pathfinder Goblins. I plan to paint my Pyros similar to the Warriors above, so they will have a cohesive look for the entire set.