Monday, November 17, 2014

Reaper Bones: Lizardman Spearman, Lizardman Warrior

This week on Monday Miniatures the figure is 77155 Lizardman Warrior.  I completed this figure back in May along with 77154 Lizardman Spearman (which was last week's Monday Miniature), but I wanted to showcase them again now that they've come up in the figure rotation.








The Lizardman Spearman was painted as Whiplash from the Masters of the Universe, for use with Malek-Skeletor's Evil Warriors.  Still, I wanted to be able to use the lizardmen together if the need arose, so I kept the same style between the two figures.

There is still one more lizardman from Bones I (77050 Lizardman Warrior from the New 30 set) that I need to paint up, and I plan to paint him similar to the ones here.  Look for him in the coming weeks!

Next week's figure is 77161 Ghost King from the Grave Danger set.

- M:M

No comments:

Post a Comment