Saturday, June 27, 2015

6MMRPC Third Hit Complete

The entirety of my third target for 6MMRPC has finally fallen!


It took me a little bit to churn through the last goblins and the two orcs, but part of the challenge is forcing yourself to work through goals that might otherwise languish on the workbench.  I'll have a separate post detailing the Orc Hunter figures, but as you can see from the picture above I continued the winter/arctic theme between the goblins and orcs.

Also, I haven't been completely focused on completing my third target.  Against my better judgement, I decided to assemble...

77380 Khanjira the Worldbreaker

This is going to be my second bonus target for the 6MMRPC (the first being the Gorkamorka scatter terrain).  I actually started an initial basecoat, but it went on a little too rough so I wound up stripping the model.  And in case you were wondering, stripping a model that size is a pain, especially with all of the jagged spikes and plates covering the figure.

Expect to see some WIP shots of Khanjira in the future, as I also move on to my fourth target:  the Demon Marbrezuk.

- M:M

No comments:

Post a Comment